- Travelling – Variable travelling speed for precise positioning of loads.
- Wire rope – in galvanized steel as a standard, high safety factor (factor 4,6 -FEM 2m).
- Electrical cubicle – The cover can be folded back so that you can store your tools for maintenance (the cover has two steel safety wires to prevent it from falling).
- MT2 – Electronic control of the recording of hoist solicitation status.
- Electrical – Low voltage control for more safety.
- Traverse wheels – The 4 steering wheels are fully streamlined for improved safety.
- Hook and pulley block – Rotating hook and pulley block with safety latch.
- Hook and pulley block – Ergonomical hook (area to grab and hold).
- Push button box – Made with tinted polypropylene, grounded, with double insulation, ergonomical (IP 65 protection). Optional load display available.
- Electrical cubicle – Located on the side of the hoist, easily accessible. The open / close system uses a quick closure method.
- Hoisting motor – Motor cooling increased by 30 % (tunnel effect).
- Hoisting brake – The brake is tested for hoist longevity under normal use conditions. Steering motor-reducer. Steering reducer with one rail and a permanently lubricated connection.
- Drum – The drum has been completely covered for better protection. Rope guide. Built “without spring” so that it can be more easily replaced during maintenance.
- Electrical cubicle – The wires go in and out by means of steel plugs that can be unbound and that are built into the case.
- MT2 – Calculation of the SWP (Safe Working Period). Assembly is in modules, for easier management of spare parts for replacement.
- Surface treatment – 2- component epoxy paint with 120 µ for greater protection.